Tuesday 17 December 2013

Round 1....

So today this happened...


My email dinged and surly enough there is Mish staring at me from the screen.
It's safe to say that this 'going it alone' has been a fairly epic fail
I can make all the excuses in the world but obviously I still need the program, so today I've signed up for round 1.
It's a hard time of year, I get that,
But I deserve this, I deserve to be the healthiest version of myself
So with the silly season well in throw, I'm going to allow myself to enduldge, I have a dinner and movie date with the girls tonight ;)
I will use my brain on Christmas day and not be ashamed of what I eat but be in tune with what I feel and be joyful.
On my days of rest I will follow the previously printed MB plans
I will be healthy, I may have met my goals for this year... but I am still obese so still have work to do.

I will be doing C25K in the preseason... if it's going well then I will be doing the 10k program.
I'm not a runner, but I will be soon.

Merry Christmas,


Also I apologize for not reading blogs,
I'll be checking in with you all daily from now on xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oohh looking forward to seeing you back in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm now I thought I left a post here the other day but the post was still on my Feedly to read. Maybe I dreamt it! Love your Christmas stockings, and your plans.

    Carol / www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete