Tuesday 8 October 2013

Absent

So I've been a little absent,

Things have been pretty intense around here, We've had some money trouble and some illness to content with. As well as school holidays!
Hot water system blew up last week,
D has had days cut back at work
I had a beautiful FFS Friday post all ready to go just no time to write it.
I've been off the rails as real life has been a little intense.

BUT

I'm back, and ready to rock it.
Come at me life, I'm ready for you with a smile
AND a kickass attitude

Bring it on!

4 comments:

  1. Love your attitude! Go kick some butt!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are back on the straight and narrow. You said you've been off the rails, so hopefully not too much damage done chicky. In any case you have a great attitude so smash it.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No damage done, had a 400g loss this week and my 'damage control' precautions have worked a treat once again. No way am I allowing myself to go back over 80kg after it's taken so long to get under it xoxox

      Delete
  3. You're going great guns MS. Keep it up. I'm still cheering you on. Kate x

    ReplyDelete